Friday, June 12, 2009

Monkey Party

My daughter really likes monkeys, but it was a challenge to make a girly monkey theme. So I found these monkey invites at a local invitation store, but the background was all wrong, they were red. So I cut out the trees and stuck them on my own background cardstock creation. The monkey and string came with the original invite and I attached the appropriate coordinating bow to the tail.


The monkey cake....

The party favors were stuffed monkeys with pink bows tied around the neck. I also dressed the party girl in a pink top with matching animal print leggings.

A great place to have the perfect monkey party is your local bounce place so they can jump around and be the monkeys we already know they are.

A&J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails