Monday, October 4, 2010

Halloween bottle labels

By popular demand, we are reposting this post.  Please post your creations so we can see too.  Happy Halloween all!!

It's officially the beginning of Fall today and that means that Halloween is just around the corner. Found these awesome bottle labels at Love Manor's flicker site. Wow, all the possibilities with these for a Halloween party!

Simply visit the flicker site to download the labels and print them out to make your table spread a little more spooky and interesting.

I'm envisioning the "Poison" on a bottle of green soda, the "Vampire Blood" on a bottle of red soda or juice, and lots of small glass jars with candy labeled with the
"deathly morsels" and "rotten sweets" etc.......



Don't you just love these?

A&J

3 comments:

  1. Thank you!! So excited to try these out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my Gosh, I love your blog! It is SO typical-American! I LOVE America! I used to be an exchange student in Missouri, and I really miss the American way of life. I am definitely putting you on my following-list for Blogspot! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Labels for jars and bottles I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails