Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I LOVE Halloween....

I LOVE Halloween....
Halloween has to be my favorite holiday. I love decorating the house and getting treat bags ready. Halloween parties and designing costumes.
Since my independent little ones had their own say in costumes this year, of which were store bought, I'm spending my energy on decorating.
I love all you creative people out there and am in awe at all your delicious little blogs full of all the cutest ideas. See my version of the white boo pumpkins. It's everywhere, so of course I had to try it out myself. My new fav item of the year. Hobby Lobby has these feathered topiary trees that are also a new fav of mine. And no Halloween is complete without a giant spider and her web to greet you in the entryway. We call her Charlotte because we are creative like that.
The front porch is my next project.
Happy Halloween All!!!

A&J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails