Thursday, April 1, 2010

April Fools Day Pranks

April Fools Day has to be one of my most favorite days.  I love playing little tricks for my kids because they talk about it all year.  Even my oldest has been asking me, "when is that day where we play tricks on everyone."  She's a prankster in the making I can already tell...

Fake Cupcakes
Had to try this myself.  These were a huge hit.  Meatloaf and mashed potatoes.  Of  course I had to add sprinkles because my girls have never had a cupcake without them.  Totally fooled the girls and got some great video of some funny faces!!!
Disclaimer for the next prank....I'm really not mean, I promise. 
Because my girls always announce when they've got to go, I was able to capture this one on video as well.  Priceless.  Might have to send this one in to funniest home videos.

A&J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails